1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 A A - - R H O N D I D E W - - S B F O N I A G E - - O - - - A L C A - - - - - - - - G I R A M I D T - - - - - - - - P - - - A M E E - S T I R T H A I - - - N E F - - L - - - - - - E - - - E - G - - O - - - - B - - - - - K - H - - O - - - C R E E P O J U S I - - T - - - - Y - - - - - N E J - - L - - - - D - - - - - - V K - - E - - - - I - - - - - - B L - - S W U G L A D E N - - - V M - - - - - - - T O Q U I Z A R N - - - - - - - - - - - - U - N O - - - - - - C O F E R I T Y X
Game 27, Score: 1127 tray:
16. zut  by pool-71-182-248-63.pitbpa.east.verizon.net (Passival): unit of money equivalent to five quibbles
15. afate  by mrph.andrew.cmu.edu (bblom): in the destined direction - "this outcome is afate of you"
14. stirthai  by c-67-163-157-55.hsd1.pa.comcast.net (gyre&gimble): "asian fusion"
13. foniage  by magrathea.wv.cc.cmu.edu (bblom): a collection of communication devices often used for cover or shelter
12. slootles  by cmu-335084.wv.cc.cmu.edu (FlamminFinge): a large quantity; swugladen: bearing one or more swug(s)
11. rhondidew  by magrathea.wv.cc.cmu.edu (bblom): a four-person dance for romantic-era classical music
10. dogpie  by cmu-375638.wv.cc.cmu.edu (wrensh): prepared and sold by Sweeney Dog
9. girami  by magrathea.wv.cc.cmu.edu (bblom): cured sausage foam, sometimes served inside-out. typical of modernist cuisine.
8. creepojus  by cmu-335084.wv.cc.cmu.edu (FlamminFinge): moisture exuded through the pores of a man who is too old to be at the club. Traditionally accompanies a club sandwich.
7. slime  by 24-177-112-152.dhcp.mdsn.wi.charter.com.
6. amanekun  by mrph.andrew.cmu.edu (bblom): a four-handed primate once sighted in southeast tibet, since suspected of being a yeti in disguise
5. wugladen  by pool-71-182-248-63.pitbpa.east.verizon.net (chrisamaphon): bearing one or more wug(s)
4. coferityx  by magrathea.wv.cc.cmu.edu (bblom): a small fleet of boats useful for tending to large cargo transports on short journeys
3. sevbvrnx  by cpe-74-67-198-14.twcny.res.rr.com (Shelby).
2. toquizar  by mrph.andrew.cmu.edu (bblom).
1. brydiat  by c-67-186-6-86.hsd1.pa.comcast.net (Tom 7).