1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 A - - - - - W E B E A R Z O U I B - S U D R O X Y L - - - - - G C - - - - - - - - - - - - - - N D T I T L E S K A M - - - - - O E A - - - - - - N - - - - O - G F N - - - - - - A - Q E T H E R G D - - - D I A G A I D - E - E H V - - - - - - U - Y A R E V E I O - - - - - - L - - - - E - - J I - - - - - T O M F A C E - - K R - - - - - - R - - - - S - - L P - W I L E P S A N - - H - - M C T O F U J I O N - - - I - - N N I B - - - - - - - - - T - - O - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Game 26, Score: 1380 tray:
16. tandvoirpcn  by 184.108.40.206 (radiant): as #14, for the case of a specific Canadian skyscraper
15. titleskam  by 220.127.116.11 (bblom): deceptively lively music at the opening of a show
14. tandvoirp  by 18.104.22.168 (Shelby): onomatopoeic word describing the sound of something being removed fromt he space time continuum
13. sudroxyl  by 22.214.171.124 (bblom): an oxygen-hydrogen compound which grants root privileges
12. oheeeeshit  by 126.96.36.199 (gyre&gimble): I think that piece was important.
11. nib  by 188.8.131.52 (chrisamaphon): nib: a pointier wib. wob: a deeper wib.
10. tofujion  by mrph.andrew.cmu.edu (bblom): tofujion: a subatomic particle discovered by accident when cooking with apple and soy products. ej: connects nds in a graf. anagulorso: manufacturer of anagulors.
9. webearzoui  by gs9666.sp.cs.cmu.edu (wrensh): chant of French-Chicagoan football fans. (Ignogree -- one who receives little attention from small ugly hominids)
8. titleska  by mrph.andrew.cmu.edu (bblom): lively music at the opening of a show
7. tomface  by c-67-163-157-55.hsd1.pa.comcast.net (gyre&gimble): how menacing
6. yareve  by magrathea.wv.cc.cmu.edu (bblom): yareve: the night before talk-like-a-pirate day. qiy: having properties of qi. eda: origin of edam cheese. gnogree: the victim of a gnogring
5. gnogre  by pool-71-182-248-63.pitbpa.east.verizon.net (chrisamaphon): a very small, ugly humanoid
4. qether  by mrph.andrew.cmu.edu (bblom): the proposed name for a hypothetical chemical capable of driving FTL travel (from "questionable ether").
3. diagaid  by pool-71-182-248-63.pitbpa.east.verizon.net (chrisamaphon): palindromic electrolyte supplement for noncomputability proofs
2. wilepsan  by mrph.andrew.cmu.edu (bblom): coefficient of the angular bogosity term in the bovik relation formula, named after hugo wileps.
1. anagulor  by dynamic-acs-24-101-60-230.zoominternet.net.